Digital Project Manager
The role of the Digital Project Manager is to ensure that each project runs smoothly and clients feel that they are in a safe pair of hands and that we care about their project.
What you'll do
The role of the Digital Project Manager is to ensure that each project runs smoothly and clients feel that they are in a safe pair of hands and that we care about their project. For the internal team, the Digital Project Manager is the ‘fountain of all knowledge’ when it comes to the project, and we are ultimately accountable for bringing the project on time and on budget.
We build trust by being consistently excellent, honest and transparent and by knowing the context that our clients operate in. We make their lives easier by being approachable, responsive, proactive and caring about what they do.
This role reports to our Head of Delivery.
What we need
- 3-5 years project management experience (essential)
- Previous digital agency experience (essential)
- Previous experience in eCommerce and/or knowledge of SEO (desirable)
- Team player
- High levels of organisation
- Ability manage multiple projects and prioritise
- Ability to bring people together and motivate them to deliver projects
- Ability to make decisions on backlog prioritisation for projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to build strong colleague and client relationships at all levels
- Ability to recognise and nurture further commercial opportunities
- Interest in digital projects and innovation
- A flexible approach, and ability to support and embrace organic changes
- Positive approach to problem-solving
- This role is based in our Tunbridge Wells office but we can offer flexibility and remote working options.
- This role requires you to work from our offices 1-2 days per week and attend client and agency wide meetings where necessary.
- Be an active part of the Yoyo family and participate in agency wide meetings (e.g. Town Hall, Company meetings)
How you'll do well
- Positive feedback from internal and external teams
- Regularly demonstrate efficient/smart working practices
- Be curious, be innovative, ask questions, challenge the status quo
- Be seen as an integral part of Yoyo culture
What you can expect from us
- The opportunity to work with some great brands and exciting projects
- 25 days + time off at Christmas
- Profit-share scheme
- Company pension and life insurance
- Opportunities for flexible-working
- A culture of honesty, innovation and learning
- Monthly recognition and rewards
- Team social activities
- Regular opportunities for training and personal development
- Opportunities to have your voice heard on the future of the agency
Yoyo are proud to be a certified B Corporation which means we are a business that meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.
Working for Yoyo as a B Corp offers our team the following benefits:
- A sense of purpose
- Being part of something bigger than one individual, bigger than the team, bigger than the company
- Working for and alongside people who share the same values
- A sense of constantly challenging ourselves, collectively and individually, to be better
- A sense of pride to ‘wear the B Corp badge’
- Regular opportunities to support the local community
- Knowledge that everything we do, buy, use, consume has the good of the environment in mind