We’re looking for a new member of our Development team, to use a range of technologies to develop new website and application solutions, and maintain and enhance existing solutions.
In this role you will understand the client, their business, preferences and needs, and demonstrate this through internal dialogue with project team as well as work collaboratively across the whole Yoyo team.
In order to be considered for this role you will need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to build strong colleague and client relationships at all levels
- Proven track record of successfully developing website and application solutions
- Knowledge of build tools and preprocessors, specifically NPM, Pug, Sass, and Webpack
- Knowledge and experience with backend web technologies, specifically C#
- Knowledge of database software, especially MSSQL
- Knowledge of development software, specifically Visual Studio
- Knowledge and experience with version control systems, specifically Git (Bitbucket and GitHub)
- Knowledge and experience of website standards, specifically accessibility and SEO
- An understanding of the digital landscape and a love for technology
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, or relevant experience
Yoyo offers the following:
- £competitive salary
- 4 weeks annual leave, which increases with each year of service
- Company pension and profit-share schemes
- Opportunities to work on some of the most exciting brands across the UK
- Great opportunities to develop and progress
- Regular social events and in-office perks, such as cinema nights, beer fridge and ‘cake breaks’.
If this sounds like you, and you like the sound of Yoyo, email your CV to hello[email protected], and tell us why you’re the best person for the job.