We’re looking for a new member of our delivery team, to manage projects successfully to brief, on deadline and on budget, across a range of sectors and of varying sizes. In this role you will play a key role in developing and growing relationships with clients, be involved in developing the strategic goals of each project and work collaboratively across the whole Yoyo team.
In order to be considered for this role you will need:
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to deliver sophisticated client presentations
- Knowledge of project management tools (ie Confluence and JIRA)
- Experience of using project management methodologies (ie Waterfall and Agile)
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing – SEO, PPC, online ads
- Proven track record of delivering projects successfully, through the entire project lifecycle
- A flexible, positive, team focused approach
- An attention to detail and love of numbers, which is second to none!
Yoyo offers the following:
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks annual leave, which increases with each year of service
- Company pension and profit-share schemes
- Opportunities to work on some of the most exciting brands across the UK
- Great opportunities to develop and progress
- Regular social events and in-office perks, such as cinema nights, beer fridge and ‘cakebreaks’.