We’re looking for a new member of our Design team who will be responsible for understanding and working to a design brief with the primary objective to solve visual communication problems and reflect the brand of the client.
In this role you will present design ideas internally as well as to clients. You will have to act on client feedback to ensure the design meets the client’s objectives, adhere to deadlines and work collaboratively across the whole Yoyo team.
In order to be considered for this role you will need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills and the ability to successfully explain design solutions to other team members
- Proven track record of successfully delivering innovative designs which are in line with client brand and messages
- Ability to brainstorm and mock-up design ideas, based on appropriate interpretation of the client brand, project brief and scamps and /or wireframe designs
- Full working knowledge and expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Proven understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structure
- Personal and time management skills and a sense of urgency
- An exceptional portfolio of professional design projects that includes working on web/mobile applications
Yoyo offers the following:
- £competitive salary
- 4 weeks annual leave, which increases with each year of service
- Company pension and profit-share schemes
- Opportunities to work on some of the most exciting brands across the UK
- Great opportunities to develop and progress
- Regular social events and in-office perks, such as cinema nights, beer fridge and ‘cake breaks’.
If this sounds like you, and you like the sound of Yoyo, email your CV to [email protected], and tell us why you’re the best person for the job.