What's it all about?
This year's topic is: How to Engage the Unengaged. The event focuses on how you can engage new audiences as well as re-engage with those who know you but may have dropped off the radar. We will hear from organisations who have implemented strategies that engage the unengaged and can share advice and learnings from their experiences.
Side note: Our MD Jen even loves this topic so much, she wrote an article on it, so if you want more detail, check it out: View Jen's Article.
What's the cost and who can attend?
Yoyo Presents is absolutely free of charge and any digital marketing professionals would get value from this event. In terms of sector, Not for Profit organisations will find this extremely valuable.
Who is speaking?
We have some more brilliant speakers for this year's event, they are:
- Rachael Tyler, Engagement & Campaign Manager at University of Southampton Rachael will be speaking about the challenge to reconnect with a disconnected alumni audience and the university’s need to break their engagement plateau.
- Jack O'Donovan, Campaigns Officer, Marine Conservation Society Jack will be sharing tips and advice on how he attracts and engages cold audiences through their environmental campaigns.
- Simon Lamey, Senior Strategist, Yoyo Simon will reveal how to hit a customers’ emotional nerve and get them to take action.
Where can I book my ticket?
You can book your FREE ticket through our eventbrite booking site. Book my Yoyo Presents ticket now
If you want to see the events in action, here are our past round up videos.
- Yoyo Presents 2018: Digital Transformation
- Yoyo Presents 2017: Digital for Good
- Yoyo Presents 2016: Talkin' bout iGeneration
Still need persuading? Search our #YoyoPresents twitter hashtag to hear all the great feedback from our attendees!
OK, now go ahead and register! Book your ticket to Yoyo Presents 2019