Umbraco: Getting more from your CMS
Umbraco provides the right balance of ease-of-use for non-technical users and the flexibility and power of a .NET-based backend for an Enterprise-level application framework.
Our Open Source CMS of choice is Umbraco CMS
Why we recommend it
We recommend Umbraco because it provides us the ability to deliver bespoke and highly stylised websites for our clients at a fraction of the price of a proprietary content management system.
Access to great features
- Open-source CMS - built on Microsoft .NET
- Easy to use and easy to extend, manage and maintain
- Supports best practice SEO techniques
- WYSIWYG content editing, version control, future publishing, blogs and multi-site management
- Can be integrated with almost any existing system (CRM’s, email platforms, booking engines)
- Provides 100% design flexibility
Easy to use backend
No need to have a big and clumsy instructions-manual by your side. All parts of Umbraco come with easy to access help texts, providing you with step-by-step instructions for any task. Plus we deliver full user training as standard.
Yoyo is one of the leading Umbraco development specialists in the UK. We've designed and built highly bespoke and flexible websites for a large number of our clients across multiple sectors including charity, B2B, professional services, government and education.
YoungMinds case study
A digital platform offering content and support for young people to improve their mental health. Featuring key functionality including:
Umbraco Forms with custom workflows
Online donations and e-commerce capability through Ucommerce
Optimised for key user journeys and responsive across mobile, tablet and desktop
Upcoming Umbraco events
Umbraco Meet up
We champion the use of Umbraco and love bringing together the Umbraco community in Kent. Our events run on the 4th Tuesday of every month. Everyone is welcome, whether you are a developer, a designer, a project manager or just have an interest in Umbraco. Find out more at Umbraco Kent Meetup.
We attend Code Garden every year, and we’ll be heading over again in 2018. Keep coming back for more updates and if you’re going and want to meet up at the event please contact us.
Enquire about Umbraco
Get in touch below to find out how Yoyo can help with your Umbraco needs. We offer the following:
- Design, development and consultancy services
- Migrating your existing site to Umbraco
- Capability of Umbraco and future proofing
- Umbraco Cloud, or self-hosting Umbraco on Azure